CLEAR-LOCK™ microtubes CLEARLine®
CLEARLock microtubes have been specially studied and designed to withstand up to 30,000 xg during centrifugation without any rupture and to preserve the sample integrity.
The hinged lid prevents any unintentional opening during use especially when working with hazardous/precious samples or incubation. The precise sealing avoid also evaporation during long-term storage.
Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP, PCR inhibitors free, each production batch is inspected and certified by an independent laboratory.
5 ML CLEAR LOCK microtubes are designed for samples too large for standard microcentrifuge tubes (1.5ml or 2.0ml) but in the meantime too small for 15 ml centrifuge tube. They ensure a contamination-free pipetting and they are the best choice when working with medium-sized sample volumes. In many applications it may replace the 15 ml test tubes, reducing the waste plastic, storage space needed and
- Hinged lid prevents any unintentional opening during use
- Precise lid sealing avoids evaporation during long-term storage
- Pierceable writing cap
- Optimal transparency
- Centrifuged at: 0,5ml - 1,5ml - 2,0ml 17,500 rpm - 30,000 x g - 5 ml at: 14,200 rpm - 21,000 x g
- Temperature of use: -80°C + 100°C
- Autoclavable open at +121°C for 20 minutes
- Zip bags, re-closable
- Graduated with writing area
- Particularly suitable for application in PCR and other applications in molecular biology
- Manufactured in Clean Room Class ISO 8 (UNI EN ISO 14644-1). Class 100000 (US FED STD209E)
- Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP, PCR inhibitors free certified
- CE-IVD marked